[ros-dev] connect gdb to named pipe in ms virtual pc session

Theodor Willax theodor_willax at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:40:35 CET 2004

Hi,

could anybody tell me how to connect gdb.exe to my named pipe
"\\.\pipe\roscom2" of a virtual pc session (on virtual com2 port). I'm
running gdb on Win XP SP2 and use ros 0.2.5-cvs last updated 11/03/04.
I set up "pipetunnel.exe roscom2" in one command prompt window, started
virtual pc session in debug mode and now try to connect gdb to pipetunnel.
pipetunnel is now listening on tcp port 9999.

Thanks,
Theo