[ros-dev] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 15:13:23 CET 2004

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> You have to remember that our CVS is anonymous and there are many
> non-developers (much more then developers) who will be using it and
> have
> absolutely no interest in downloading tests, and they consider it
> seperate.

If they are downloading CVS even anon then they are developers and they
should have the tests. Whats worse having quite a few hundred K of
tests that take up space or having a testing system no one uses and is
out of sync? The answer is clear, we must package the tests with the
module in question.

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.