[ros-dev] Idea to protect ReactOS

Derek Hinchliffe dhinchliffe at mpl.com.au
Wed Nov 24 10:24:17 CET 2004

For what it's worth I just setup my windows scheme to use these
pointers, and i like it a lot. They give a very clean feel to the cursor
set (and are clearly not based too closely on the original windows).

Cheers
Derek

P.S. This is my first post after joining the list, so hello to all and
hopefully you'll hear more from me as I get into the swing of reactos
development :)