[ros-dev] regression tests and reactos/apps/tests

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 12:02:39 CEST 2004

Hello,
I am going to move reactos/apps/tests in to rosapps as the current
system of tests we have there does not fit in with the ideas of
regression testing. I know there might be some objections to this but
it is not hard to checkout rosapps or add your own custom test there if
you want. We really need to put some effort in to using (And merging
the Wine tests in to) the regression system Jason and Casper have
developed.

Thanks
Steven