[ros-dev] Re: [ros-web] New proposed frontpage for reactos.com

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:38:07 CEST 2005

On Mar 30, 2005 12:49 PM, James Dodd <admin at doddnetwork.co.uk> wrote:
> I think people are right with the about page.

The whitepaper and FAQ will answer more than enough. The entire first
set of links at the top links to various 'about' topics.

> I've also moved the language bar to the top of the screen...

That I like.

> Even these companies are moving away from this and creating a more user
> friendly approach to their sites which intern represents their OS.

Yes, those *companies*. Apache.org seems to be doing fine with their
minimalist design.

> The new site at the moment does seem more appropriate to developers as
> apposed to attracting new audiences.

What new audiences? Developers are really what is most important to
this project right now. I'm going to stop short of chanting
"developers! developers! developers!" ;)

Cheers
Jason