[ros-dev] Ros 0.2.6-RC2 on sf.net

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Sat Apr 2 22:39:31 CEST 2005

Since two days I released the RC2 to sf.net

What's our plan for the next release (candidate)?

As you may see, I went to RAR concerning sources and map files. I don't
know whether this is such a good idea. At least the size relation
convinced me.  Map:  17MB vs. 30MB  or Src: 15MB vs. 27MB
I think for people still working with modem this is an advance (even if
they have to search to unrar). The difference in sizes seems to me is
the solid kind of archive. Thus tarbz2 should do the same

Comments?