[ros-dev] Ros 0.2.6-RC2 on sf.net

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 3 13:25:21 CEST 2005

Are you saying that rar compresses files twice as well as zip?  I have
not used rar in quite some time but if memory serves, it was at most a
few percent better compression than zip, and took much longer to execute.

If it really is that much better compression then by all means we should
offer it, though a zip should also be offered since it does not require
a third party tool.