[ros-dev] Busted mingw-gcc 3.4.2

Oliver Schneider Borbarad at gmxpro.net
Tue Apr 5 18:04:11 CEST 2005

Having also problems using the latest releases from mingw.org!

Strangely the #error command in ./tools/tools-check.c tells me to get the
newest version of binutils. Found no later than the one on mingw.org which
is actually causing this #error to be shown.

Also I am missing tools-check.h in the RC2.

No idea how to build ROS now :-(

Oliver