[ros-dev] Re: Ros-dev Digest, Vol 8, Issue 17

Lucio Diaz reactos_translate at yahoo.es
Sat Apr 9 05:33:56 CEST 2005

I can imagine the News:

BIG CORPORATION SUES A GROUP OF COLLEGES FOR
DEVELOPING A NEW WINDOWS.

MICROSOFT THREATENS A LITTLE NON PROFIT PROYECT!

MICROSOFT AGAINST LIBRE SOFTWARE!

This has the chance to make microsoft more damage than
you think they can do to ReactOS, unless they feel
really threatened i doubt there will be any microsoft
legal atack unless you use clearly microsoft code in
the near or intermediate time.