[ros-dev] Freeldr problems resolved

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 10 12:01:05 CEST 2005

That probably would have worked too, but I don't trust various disk
utilities to preserve the value at 0xFF.  Also if it is always going to
be 0xFF, then there is no reason to bother with checking it to see if it
is 0xFF, and skipping the check frees up a few precious bytes of space
in the boot sector anyhow.