[ros-dev] Error handling

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 16:12:34 CEST 2005

How is it not readable?  I think it is MUCH better than the original
code.  You don't have a half dozen lines of (mostly duplicated) cleanup
code after every call, but what you're calling and what you're passing
to it are still quite clear.  Like I said though, it still isn't as
ideal as SEH, but it's not the terrible mess the original code was.  If
you have any suggestions on how to make it even more clean, I'm all ears.