[ros-dev] Error handling

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 19:47:18 CEST 2005

Ok, you have convinced me.  Macros are bad.  Let's just stick with the
gotos, i.e.:

Status = NtXXX();
if( !NT_SUCCESS(Status) ) goto somecleanup;

Now if anyone can help me to customize emacs to auto paste the
boilerplate if( !NT_SUCCSS line, maybe even with a DPRINT1 built into
it, I'd appreciate it ;)

Anyhow, from now on I think everyone should try to use the goto method
instead of duplicate cleanup blocks all over the place.