[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ion] 14742: Thread Creation and Context Switching re-write, plus Idle/First Thread minimization attempt. Full changelog on ML, too large to post here

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 22 10:40:06 CEST 2005

Alex Ionescu wrote:

> ion at svn.reactos.com wrote:
>
>> Thread Creation and Context Switching re-write, plus Idle/First
>> Thread minimization attempt. Full changelog on ML, too large to post
>> here

I have to leave to school, two things I forgot to mention:

1) I temporarly removed the KDBG hack, Blight is aware and I"ll add it
back within 8 hours. I just have to convert it to the new stack layout
and intel syntax.
2) I forgot to add KiServiceExit2, so for now dr1-7 aren't restored to
u-mode. I'll add it with the KDBG hacks as soon as I"m home.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu