[ros-dev] Re: 14725 breaks the bootcd and livecd

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sat Apr 23 18:48:45 CEST 2005

> From: Jan Schiefer
>
> WaxDragon schrieb:
> > After these changes, both the livecd and bootcd hang qemu and cause
> > vmware to stack fault and reboot.
> >
> > WD
>
> Livecd was already broken before.

I've put up a few .isos here:

ftp://ftp.geldorp.nl/pub/ReactOS/roslive-test1.iso.gz
ftp://ftp.geldorp.nl/pub/ReactOS/roslive-test2.iso.gz
ftp://ftp.geldorp.nl/pub/ReactOS/ReactOS-test1.iso.gz
ftp://ftp.geldorp.nl/pub/ReactOS/ReactOS-test2.iso.gz

(each image is around 11Mb).
I'd appreciate it if folks who had trouble after the freeldr changes would
try these and see if you still experience problems. Start with the -test2,
if that's ok there's no need to try -test1.
I've tested these on Qemu/Linux (0.6.1), Qemu/Windows (whatever the version
is that is included in our SF qemu packages), Vmware/Windows and real
hardware.
If you still experience problems, could you please let me know what your
environment (and command line if you're using an emulator) is?

Thanks, Gé van Geldorp.