[ros-dev] rbuild status - need help finalizing

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 02:37:35 CEST 2005

After getting a good look at the data I generated, I see that the ISO
itself seems fine, as Ge has pointed out.  So I went ahead and tried
to build KDB and DBG to get some more info, and I get this error:

[CC] drivers/video/displays/vga/objects/copybits.c
drivers/video/displays/vga/objects/copybits.c:4:1: "DBG" redefined
<command line>:3:1: this is the location of the previous definition
make: *** [obj-i386/drivers/video/displays/vga/objects/copybits.o] Error 1

WD
--
"<tinus_> and also win32k should be fixed up a bit"