[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ion] 14799: KD System Rewrite:

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Mon Apr 25 21:55:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've found some other problems. For the serial debug, the default
baudrate is set to 19200 baud and the baudrate option has no effect. Two
debug port options like "/DEBUGPORT=BOCHS /DEBUGPORT=COM2" switches my
pc off. The on/off switch has no effect after this. I must remove/insert
the power plug to boot the pc again. I use this option for the bootcd.

The previous debug implementation has enabled the bochs and serial debug
at boot phase 0 and all other debug variants at boot phase 1. Currently
KdInitSystem(0, ..) is called twice. The first call is in _main and the
second in ExpInitializeExecutive.

- Hartmut