[ros-dev] 0.2.7?

reactos reactos at wtnord.net
Sat Apr 30 18:11:11 CEST 2005

It's still not fully stable, card support is not great and it's only
configurable through regedit at the moment.
However it's all being worked on. Arty has done a fantastic job so far.

Ged.
<<<
Actually lately no regedit is needed, as long as reactos registry supports your card only the dhcp software is needed, then everything is working... ...and soon the controlpanel app will be ready and everyone with a compatible card will be able to configure easy.
The thing that we really need is support for driver installation.

But on the other hand when we releas a new version we could transfer it to a usual textfile and put it on the welcome screen.

/Jaix Bly