[ros-dev] My attitude

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:04:26 CET 2005

Maybe we could get a big company as a sponsor?
I think, if we wrote to some companys like maybe IBM or so, we might
find some good sponsors, who could maybe even provide us some full time
coders. And this could really increase development speed.
But maybe they just want to help us out with some software or who knows
what. We just have to ask and we will get an answer.

Greets,

David Hinz