[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [sedwards] 19980: import libxml2-2.6. 20. I did not bother with a vendor import as I don't care much about trac king changes and more recent versions don't even build on mingw

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 09:03:43 CET 2005

Christoph von Wittich wrote

> Office 2003
>
> - - Christoph
>

> Thomas Weidenmueller schrieb:
> > sedwards at svn.reactos.com wrote:
> >
> >>import libxml2-2.6.20. I did not bother with a vendor
> import as I don't care much about tracking changes and more
> recent versions don't even build on mingw
> >

> > What do we need it for? It takes several minutes to
> download just that
> > directory.
> >
> > - Thomas

Can we not trim it down?
I believe a lot of it consists of test cases which could be removed, or go
in rosapps.

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com