[ros-dev] FreeLdr build docs?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 06:09:13 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 22:09 -0600, Royce Mitchell III wrote:

> It's built by the reactos build system (rbuild).
>
> Type "make freeldr" from the top-level reactos directory.

Oh.  Wow.  That's different then it used to be :).

I'm going to guess that to install it when building on Linux that you
would just copy it from the output-i386 directory to the drive, and then
instruct GRUB to load it?  I'm going to try that, anyway and see.  It
seems that the following doesn't work:

fd0man at cinnamon:~/ros/reactos$ make freeldr_install
make: *** No rule to make target `freeldr_install'.  Stop.

Even though the Makefile shows:

#    module_install
#        These targets installs a single module to a location specified
by the
#        ROS_INSTALL environment variable. Replace module with the name
of the
#        module you want to install.

Thanks.  Sorry for the apparently silly question.

	- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                     fd0man at gmail.com

"Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount,
fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep."  :-)