[ros-dev] PC offered with ReactOS preinstalled?

Sarocet Sarocet at spymac.com
Fri Dec 23 18:49:46 CET 2005

Yes, they sell it (i'm from Spain too).
It seems to be a company that builds computers and its selling them by the
net (probably also in a shop).
They are selling it with ReactOS to have better prices (they sell it with
WinXP for 1.300 pesos more)
It's strange they say in the article that the monitor is not included but in
the questions they talk that it is included.
They also say that it is sold configured and working, with manuals and
drivers. How do they got it work? I see difficult to make ROS 0.2.8 work
with the 6 channel Realtek for HomeTheater, for example. Not to talk about
the AGP 8x, when the user will try to install a graphic target the drivers
will probably fail.
He says he has included ROS info but i can't found it.