[ros-dev] PC offered with ReactOS preinstalled?

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Fri Dec 23 22:26:32 CET 2005

Hi
It is no real problem getting 3d part driver working in reactos
if you know how config the regi.
Here is example of drv I working and config up

Graphic
1. Cirrus logic (in qemu)
2. Nvidia
3. vmware
4. S3
5. Reactos own drv for vga
6. Reactos own drv for vbe

Sound Driver
Soundblaster 16

This both in qemu, vmware and on real hardware
sb16 drv are bit hard to getting it working right.

I have not try the network drv so much I can say
it work well or not.