[ros-dev] 13073: Implement LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE flag

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sun Jan 16 11:10:53 CET 2005

> From: Thomas Weidenmueller
>
> Typecasting PVOID to ULONG isn't portable...ULONG_PTR is
> supposed to be used.

Must have missed it somewhere... Looking over the patch again, I see places
where I corrected it but I'm missing again where I introduced it. Can you
point it out to me please?

> Also BOOLEAN should be prefered over BOOL for internal stuff.

Hmm, I thought BOOLEAN was for kernelmode stuff and BOOL for usermode? Then
again, BOOLEAN might be the native type and BOOL the win32 type. Anyone know
for sure?

Gé van Geldorp.