[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gvg] 15709: Small present for ion

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Wed Jun 1 13:04:25 CEST 2005

David Johnson wrote:

>I have a iMac CRT G3 to donate for ROSPPC.. No kidding. I also would
>like to be a tester for ROSPPC. I have a PowerMac tower G3 that I use
>as a test bed.
>
>Please let me know.
>
>Dave Johnson
>
>PS
>When can I get started in the Janitor duties.

Hey Dave,

Sorry for not replying earlier, I was busy with IRC and JANITOR issues.
The DNS is now set up and I'll email you guys today.

Our PPC Developer lives in San Francisco now, so I guess that's pretty
close to you. I don't know about the open-ness of the iMac platform, but
I doubt it matters much... Art Yerkes would know much.

There's also not much testing to be done yet... I think the ROSPPC build
can only show some messages on the black screen for now :).

Anyways, I suggest you get in touch with Art... he's currently moving
and a bit busy, but he should be back within a week. His e-mail should
be available from the ML.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu