[ros-dev] ATT: Hartmut (Ob Bugs)

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Wed Jun 1 20:02:54 CEST 2005

Alex Ionescu wrote:

> Hi Hartmut,
>
> I still have 3 patches left for the OB Manager in order to support
> Parse Routines so that the Registry/File APIs can be fixed, but I know
> that my last patch changed a lot of things and caused some problems...
> are they all fixed by now?

I think most of them are fixed now.

> I remember that processes weren't being terminated anymore,

Most problems are fixed by 15700 and 15687. It exist one problem. If a
process is terminated with an apc, the apc is executed at the wrong
position/time. The process may have referenced some objects and isn't
able to dereference them.

> and you also told me there were some leaks...

Are fixed by 15452, 15453, 15545, 15665 and 15666.

- Hartmut