[ros-dev] Trademark filing for the name ReactOS and Logo

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 18:44:13 CEST 2005

Hi All,
I am going to be meeting with my laywer on friday to file the paperwork for trademark name ReactOS
and the logo in the state of South Carolina. The filing cost is going to be $500 for the state
filing and I assume the same or about for the federal. I have to use another lawyer for the
federal filing. I am not soliciting donations but if you would like to contribute to the cause I
have setup a new paypal account for reactos.foundation at gmail.com

Thanks
Steven