[ros-dev] PowerPC arcitecture?

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 09:53:30 CEST 2005

I was reading the email on free PowerPC computers available. I wanted to
work on a port for powerpc a long time ago, but was shot down in the IRC
channel. I want to use pearpc and a native powerpc with FreeBSD or linux
in it to compile the project. Also since PowerPC and x86 and x64 have
different instruction sets, how will ReactOS implement the NT kernel on
non-intel architectures? I would imaging PPC-ata and X86-ata have
different addresses. And not all adapters work from x86 on ppc. Maybe
someone could work closely with Darwine to get some of this handled.