[ros-dev] PowerPC arcitecture?

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 13:03:48 CEST 2005

I use Outlook XP to compose mail to my boss and to a support team. I
have to use HTML formatting in my mail messages. Sorry for the
inconvenience I have caused. If people want to get picky about the mail
format and not the content of the message, they should re-evaluate their
purposes involved in developing code, and material for computers.

Rick Langschultz