[ros-dev] RE: Hostilix

Lucio Diaz reactos_translate at yahoo.es
Sun Jun 5 01:16:16 CEST 2005

Message: 7
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:04:55 +0200
From: Rafal Kupiec <betacomp at gmail.com>
Subject: [ros-dev] Re: New OS built on ReactOS and
WinuxOS technology!
To: ros-dev at reactos.com
We're going to follow Windows arch, becouse Windows
isn't really bad
OS,
It only often hangs up. Making HostiliX we want to do
new OS that will
be able to run Windows Applications and drivers. Why?
There's a lot of
great programs and I think the most drivers for this
OS (eg. there's no
drovers for Canon i560 pronter for Linux). All
hardware manufacturers
do
drivers for Windows, so we want to HostiliX be able to
support them.
Why we don't help ReactOS to make it better?
We hate your policy. You want to do Windows NT clone,
so must you do
for. example explorer? Cannot you do any other
application? A few days
ago I asked on ReactOS forum why your Task Manager
looks buggy? e7
answered me: "Because ReactOS is still a alpha version
(0.3svn), and
the
developers have other things todo (extend API, let
applications and
drivers work...)" It's your policy, that I don't
understand. Why are
you
doing new think incompletelly? You want to do all at
the same time! But
we want to do less than you but better. We'll not help
you, becouse we
don't want to repair your bugs(eg. taskmgr). Why
taskmgr is buggy?
Becouse someone who developed it stoped working on it
and I think start
working on somethink else. I personally don't do all
system
ingredients.
I do only one thing.

O My GOD! does this guy know what he is saying? He
does not make sense to me and i am BOTH, NOT A
DEVELOPER AND NOT ENGLISH NATIVE.

He calls himself a programmer (for earning a live, as
job) but he says VERY weird things about programming.
I myself have writen some (bad) Delphi aplications, so
maybe i can say i have a job as programmer even if i
have never been payed :).

My word... and I AM NOT A DEVELOPER, let this guy be,
he will soon realize the OS is not mature enough for
his goals, and he will leave. But demmand from this
guy that he fullfill the copyright of all the code. Mr
Rafal Kupiec have the legal obligation to post the
source code of all the GPL matterials he is using, and
avoid the inclusion of third parties copyrighted code
(ie Microsoft), he live in the EU, and the EU dont
joke about copyright infringment, so i hope this guy
makes himself and us a favor being scrupulous to his
legal obligations.

Lucio Diaz.