[ros-dev] PowerPC arcitecture?

Jasper van de Gronde th.v.d.gronde at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 5 12:46:07 CEST 2005

Quandary wrote:

> If you've ever tried to read an XML/HTML message in a
> plain-text reader
> (such as mutt, which is my client of choice), you
> would understand why
> folks complain.

I'd like to point out that I'm a big fan of plain-text e-mail, but to be
completely fair towards the original poster, his e-mail DID contain a
plain-text section (and correctly marked as an alternative for the HTML
as far as I can tell), so a MIME-capable plain-text reader could have
simply ignored the HTML part. I agree it is still preferable to send
plain-text only messages.

But for those of you who had a lot of trouble reading his message, this