[ros-dev] feature request for the new build system

Anich Gregor blight at blight.eu.org
Sun Jun 5 16:23:24 CEST 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 07:04, Casper Hornstrup wrote:
> set ROS_RBUILDFLAGS=-mi

Thanks, I need that too (not only to install via network but also to not have
to mount the vmware disk image while reactos is beeing built)

I found another (minor) problem - when i set ROS_INSTALL to install/ReactOS it
won't create the ReactOS dir if it doesn't exist, IMO it should be created
(with the old build system it was created iirc)