[ros-dev] PPC Port of ReactOS Not Needed?

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 7 15:32:52 CEST 2005

I would say it would be needed.  It's a way of finding bugs that i80x86 hides,
or that aren't major bugs in i80x86.

Wesley Parish

Quoting "mail.comcast.net" <eek2121 at comcast.net>:

> With the news that new Macs will be Pentium 4 based (yes, not just
> intel, but Pentium 4 based) I have to wonder, Would it be worthwhile to
> continue working on a port of ROS to PPC?
>
> Richard

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press