[ros-dev] RE: [hbirr] 15832: - Removed the process member from thememory area structure.

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Tue Jun 7 22:15:53 CEST 2005

Did we switch from GPL to LGPL when I wasn't looking?

- * COPYRIGHT:       See COPYING in the top level directory
+ * Copyright (C) 2002-2005 ReactOS Team (and the authors from the
programmers section)

+ *

+ * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or

+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public

+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either

+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.