[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [hbirr] 15836: Changed back to the GPL.

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Wed Jun 8 23:25:17 CEST 2005

Hartmut Birr wrote:

>At the last weekend, I've wrote
>a mail to berlios with a description about hostilix, that hostilix is a
>1:1 copy of reactos and that they have only changed or a removed the
>copyright information in the files. The answer was , the reactos files
>doesn't contain any copyright informations. The hostilix files contains
>copyright informations. This means that nobody has replaced a copyright.
>It was difficult for me to find some files where the copyright was
>changed or removed. I've send a sample to berlios.

If anyone thinks that the answer comes from a nobody of BerliOS, that is
not correct. The answer comes from a great programmer of an open source
project. Many people and projects use his program. I think that he
understand our feeling about HostiliX. His answer is a very correct
statement about the current situation.

- Hartmut