[ros-dev] ROS Performance Numbers

magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Sat Jun 11 07:05:26 CEST 2005

Hi Alex
The small fill are calling same fill code as fill does
I have just improve the fill rate for 16bpp
here is my test reslut
vmware 1024x768x16bpp
Before
betwin 10200 - 10300 fill/sec
betwin 298000 - 299000 small fill/sec

after my lates commit
betwin 11200 - 11300 fill/sec
betwin 343000 - 344000 small fill/sec

vline and hline are already max optimize in 16bpp
But line are not yet optimize.
But I will working on that later today

But rember I have build this with oarch=pentium2 DBG=0