[ros-dev] what's the ReactOS USB status?

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Mon Jun 20 16:58:44 CEST 2005

    Hi Damjan,
USB currently is in pogress, and we are doing only basics of USB now
(low-level stuff like usb devices enumerations, URB transfer, etc, etc).
Certainly it would be great if you could get anything to help in USB
development, since you already can develop parts of USB stack on Windows XP
(our current stack aims to be compatible with Windows XP's stack, please
note that Win2k's is different, and actually a little outdated).

Regarding file systems drivers - I'm not expert here, I wish someone else
answers this :), but I'd like to tell it's rather hard to deal with FS.
And re. whole ReactOS - you are a bit wrong, there are a few things which
work - check wiki.reactos.com, I think there is a link to fansite which has
DB of apps working under reactos.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.