[ros-dev] what's the ReactOS USB status?

Mark Tempel mtempel at visi.com
Mon Jun 20 10:56:45 CEST 2005

Hi all...

I was working on creating a set of driver wrappers for the cromwell USB
stack that would be interface compatible with the USB driver interfaces
on Windows XP.  I (as of March) started working at a job that prevents
me from really contributing code to the ReactOS code base.

I have been rather silent on this issue for a while because I have been
trying to determine if there is a way that I can keep contributing,
however I have determined that it just isn't possible for me to continue
right now...

I would be happy to turn over anything I have done on USB to anyone who
wants it.  Just email me :-)

I will still be lurking on the mailing lists, and who knows maybe I will
be able to contribute as a tester....

--mark

[snip]