[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [hyperion] 16198: fixes for Visual C++:

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 21 00:04:38 CEST 2005

hyperion at svn.reactos.com wrote:

>fixes for Visual C++:

You should _really_ merge most of these (the non-hack ones) into trunk
ASAP. If not, what has a large risk of happening is that:
1) Too many changes happen in your branch which are purely related to
MSVC compilation and not to UMODE, bugs happen and we don't know why anymore
2) If you take large breaks from the branch, changes rot away and
eventually never get included.

So please, I urge you to commit most of these fixes into trunk and check
that they remain GCC compatible... for your own good too. These kinds of
branches can be a pain.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu