[ros-dev] New Release - how're you feeling?

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:48:54 CEST 2005

I've been asking for a intermediate release for a month now, and
frankly now is not a good time.  HEAD is going to need a while (again)
after all of these header changes.  After we got rbuild stabilized
would have been a good time, but several of the developers are stuck
in this "No more 0.2.x releases" mentality.

We are not going to get to 0.3.0 anytime soon unless someone other
than arty works on networking (or we change the requirements for
0.3.0).

WD

On 6/20/05, Ge van Geldorp <gvg at reactos.com> wrote:
> > From: Robert Köpferl
> >
> > Since I am not deep in developement and thus have no feeling
> > about the curent state, I ask you:
> >
> > How about the next Release build to put on sf.net?
>
> Sounds like a good idea to me.
>
> > Is the new build system running well, already?
>
> Works well enough for me, I don't think this is blocking a release
>
> > Do we have the features for a 0.3?
> > Will we want to do another intermediate?
>
> Probably a 0.2.7.
>
> Gé van Geldorp.

<kjk_hyperion> I have a penchant for mischief, property damage and stalking
<kjk_hyperion> and cheesecake, of course