[ros-dev] New Release - how're you feeling?

Robert k. rob at koepferl.de
Wed Jun 22 11:51:06 CEST 2005

Hi,
let's put it this way: I have no problem in doing an intermediate release.
NEither idealistic nor by work. For my unterstanding, releases are time
driven, not feature driven.
So you're currently not feeling good for having a release build?
I asked for a release one month ago, but I have to admit, not inbetween,
anymore.
So if not more people are worrying, I think we should have a try ???