[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ion] 16288: Satisfy blight's excessively arrogant attitude and overblown ego

Anich Gregor blight at blight.eu.org
Sun Jun 26 16:45:56 CEST 2005

You are such an IDIOT!

If i wanted to see my copyright in the file i could add it to each file i
touch, like you do.

I was just saying that it was bad to base a new file on a old one, copying
blocks of the old one into the new one (or rewriting them - at the end one
sees its the same code with different syntax), then remove the original
authors copyright (dwelch), add his own name, svn delete the old file and add
the new file instead of moving and keeping all copytrights in the
file/history.

You said you didnt know who wrote the FPU code (after i said that i have
written it and noone can see that because of the deleted history), but you
would have had to assume that it was written by dwelch if thats the only name
in the file (and add his name to the new file) or simply keep the history of
the file so everyone can see which part was written by whom.
So the file said it was written by dwelch, while the history showed that it
was written by me (i didnt want to add my copyright into the file, knowing
that people can see from the history that i have written it was enough
satisfaction) - and now the history is gone and the file leaves the
impression that everything was written 100% by you.

IMO we should try to take care of others copyright (even if you dont like
them)

I never asked you to add my copyright back to the file, and you would also
have to add david welch again (and all the others from the old history which
worked on the file), no only me!