[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ion] 16288: Satisfy blight's excessivelyarrogant attitude and overblown ego

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sun Jun 26 20:59:22 CEST 2005

Are you referring to the tip at http://reactos.com/wiki/index.php/Best_practices_for_working_with_branches? I didn't consider
copyright when I wrote this tip. I only considered it to be a solution to a technical problem I encountered during development of
the new build system. There was some files on the branch which had nothing in common with files in the trunk except the filename and
path, so I got merge conflicts every time I merged changes from trunk where these files were changed on trunk. Also, this tip only
applies to branches other than trunk. Maybe I should make that more clear. If it is a problem with copyright, we should remove this
tip.

Casper