[ros-dev] Re: New ReactOS Homepage: ideas, new features, etc.

TwoTailedFox twotailedfox at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:47:15 CEST 2005

I've been scouring the message boards of late, and it appears
Longhorn's support for RSS has gotten people into wanting RSS-related
features in Open-Source Kernels. I'm not suggesting it should be in
ROS... Yet. The kernel has a long way to go yet.

It should be an option, certainly. I can see the ROS Package Manager
using RSS at some point to keep up to date.

On 6/27/05, mf <mf at mufunyo.net> wrote:
> TwoTailedFox wrote:
> > As quite a few have been saying, RSS Support is very desirable if
> > implemented in the kernel.
>
> Did I just read that right? RSS support in the _kernel_ ? *blink* Now
> what exactly did I miss ?
>
> Regards,
> mf.

"I had a handle on life, but then it broke"