[ros-dev] Pissoff hotlix

Oliver Schneider Borbarad at gmxpro.net
Mon Jun 27 21:25:49 CEST 2005

> Quandary wrote:
>
> > 2.c says that an *appropriate* copyright notice must be displayed. It
> > does not define what appropriate means. It does *not* say, anywhere,
> > that the copyright notice cannot be modified.
>
> we as the copyright holders decide what's appropriate

Not only this. I believe that the meaning of this paragraph *implies* that
the copyright information cannot be removed or replaced by anyone except the
copyright holder(s). And if you come and add some code that you can add you
copyright *without* removing other's copyright(s).
But I am not a lawyer :o)

Oliver

PS: Sorry for the double post before. Something obviously went wrong. Was
not by intention :-[