[ros-dev] Pissoff hotlix

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 17:32:25 CEST 2005

I understand the terms and conditions of all of the licenses about open
source software, but this is out of left field. Please be a little more
specific in the details why you have composed this email. Many of us don't
use IRC, at least I don't. So please explain what is going on. That is just
courtesy.