[ros-dev] Pissoff hotlix

Quandary ai2097 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 15:55:26 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 04:32:25PM -0500, Rick
Langschultz wrote:
> I understand the terms and conditions of all of the
> licenses about open source software, but this is out
> of left field. Please be a little more specific in
> the details why you have composed this email. Many
> of us don't use IRC, at least I don't. So please
> explain what is going on. That is just courtesy.

<snip>

Search the list for "HostiliX". The whole thing
started on the list with an unsolicited E-mail
from another project informing us that they were
essentially forking ReactOS. Much discussion about
the topic has followed those initial E-mails.

-- Travis