[ros-dev] Pissoff hotlix

magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Mon Jun 27 16:11:34 CEST 2005

Hi
Why I wrote it in first place I am pissoff on hotlix alot. how the acting agains
us. see the remove or copyright note put there copyright note in.
put in copyright note that say they have copyright on that file seen year 199x -
2005. and they have not change the source at all.  remove wines copyright note.
there we hardcode or copyright note they have removet and put in there own.
take part code from our svn server put in there svn and clam they have wrote
it. No not it comes from reactos. Remove or Change a copyright note is like
stealin in my eyes. And calm copyrigt year 199x - 2005 and they did not even
tuch the file. that is voliation of copyright law I think. you can not clam a
copyright on something you did not wrote in frist place if you do it is equal
with stealing. And clam copyright for year 199x - 2005 if you have change the
file this year. you can not do that.  If a company start att year 1900 and
write  software year 2000. they can not clam copyright from year 1900, if you
got my point. And the do not not care about us. they have show there right face
in WinuxOS. I do not trust on holix guys any longer. they have got many chanes
fix all problem and make us happy but they do not applay at all. Example remove
there copyright from files they have not change. do not clam copy right from
year 199x it must be from this year and modifcation in the source code. like
that stuff they are doing. if you not have been on irc or check there svn. Most
reason I wrote first letter was I was to pissoff and did not get it out from
head and feeling. I need to share how I feel about hotlix. that was the reason
I wrote the frist letter.

Sorry for all spelling and grammar errors now. I am not thinking on that.