[ros-dev] GPG/PGP sign blocks (Was Re: Copyright notices)

K McI uniq at wwsvr.bounceme.net
Thu Jun 30 21:14:22 CEST 2005

James Marjie wrote:

> On a similar note, publishing where to get your keys from would really
> help OR if you are using Enigmail; Insert your public key at the bottom
> of a message.
>
> James not that Tabor fellow 8^)

I've disabled automatic signing on this addr. And I do use Enigmail and
I think I've set that option.

However I'm not the only one who signs their messages to this thread
(There's like 1 other) and just in general I was asking ppl to take out
the -----PGP----- header when quoting so people's G/PGP doesn't complain.

Well, rather embarrassing for the most lengthy and substantial post on
here to be a complaint to people ;D

Thanx again

          -uQ