[ros-dev] 0.3.0 roadmap

Mikhail Y. Zvyozdochkin mzvyozd at narod.ru
Tue Nov 1 22:41:41 CET 2005

IMHO, working on 0.3.0 is a good time to include multi-language fonts in
ReactOS to provide localization on non-8859-1 languages.
I already wrote about such font package:
http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/
It's an extended version of BitStream fonts and distributed under same
license!
*The current version is 1.15 (each month new version appears).*

WBR,
  DarkHobbit