[ros-dev] FreeWin95

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 05:23:39 CEST 2005

This discussion has come up on the list many times in the past (well, as
far as skinning goes).  Until ROS can run reliably and fast, there is no
need for skinning support.  When you can successfully run the NVidia
installer to install your graphics drivers, then upon reboot run a dx9
or OpenGL based game and play for hours on end, THEN skinning support
should be considered.  Right now we still have graphical corruption just
from our CURRENT windows classic look.